Monday, October 12, 2009

An Interesting First Date!

What in the world Trey!What are you doing? Um nothing...well whatever your doing stop and come over here the movies about to start and I got the snacks.Okay, so what are we watching? Wait it's not some boring chick flick like you and your posse watch right? No i decided to get a scary movie for our first date. Okay so let me see put it in,and if you get scared you know I'm right here..uh sure whatever, but just to let you know I don't get scared, and i wouldn't get all manly if i were you its pretty scary. Okay it's starting so be quiet.What's going on why are they running? Just watch and stop trying to put your arm around me.A few hours past and the movie ended...okay Trey the movies over, wait are you hiding? No, I lost my contact, and i just found it. I didn't think you had contacts...uh sure I do.Well don't worry it's just a movie. Oh my gosh what was that? Nothing Trey chill out, wait what was that that just went out the door?I thought you don't get scared! Ya of movies ,but this is real life.Wow, i can't believe this is happening. I didn't think there really were ghosts, and goblins, and things that go bump in the night. Well Trey that's because it's just my dad. Oh that makes more since. Wait i don't remember my dad having fur!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

wmchamberlain@gmail.com